Company Type: Manufacturing and Distribution
Industry Sector: Services
- Companies based in the Western U.S.
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Consumer Products
Key Business Characteristics
Characteristics of companies that Crosse Partners will consider include:
- Definable, understandable and scalable business model;
- Well developed and growing markets;
- Proven products/processes, unique competitive advantages and opportunities to grow both internally and through acquisition;
- Operating margins in excess of 10%; and
- Viable exit strategies.
- Up to $10MM investment
- EBITDA up to $2.5MM
A private equity firm specializing in acquistions, leveraged buyout, management buyouts, generation transitions, and family recapitalizations of small to middle market companies.
[button icon=”icon-folder-close” size=”small” color=”light” url=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”] EMAIL [/button]
To obtain further information regarding this business opportunity, please complete the fields below and click “Send”. You will be receiving a Confidentiality Agreement that we require before releasing additional information.
[contact-form-7 id=”1544″ title=”MP Client # MP92570CT”]