Registration now open
SMi Reports (2016.06.02, London, UK): Over 450 Military SatCom experts from every continent, including 120 military personnel will meet in London this November at SMi Group’s 18th annual Global MilSatCom Conference and Exhibition.
Europe’s leading military satellite communications event, described by its audience as “the best networking event” in their calendar will bring together over 450 of the industry’s key senior military representatives alongside the world’s leading SatCom solution providers and operators.
For further information on the conference please go to www.globalmilsatcom.com/realwire.
Global MilSatCom 2016 will provide updates on military SatCom programmes and new and emerging technologies. Also discussed will be the potential for greater exploitation of commercial services to satisfy end-user military requirements, how the large demand for more resilient and protected SatCom is being satisfied, the potential for SatCom on airborne platforms in years to come as well as allied partnerships and interoperability as a solution for governments and militaries across the globe.
In 2016 there will be over 450 attendees and over 20 Government and Military speakers. 3-day event programme features over 25 exclusive case-study driven presentations, 3 panel discussions and keynote addresses from UK MoD, UAE Space Agency, DISA and Department of National Defence Canada.
The complete event agenda can be viewed at www.globalmilsatcom.com/realwire.
Places are extremely limited for this event. With the event selling out for the past 12 years, those interested are advised to register before the 30th June to secure their place and save £200.
Global MilSatCom 2016 Event Programme includes 5 industry-leading addresses:
- Day One Host Nation Address from UK Ministry of Defence
- Day One Special Guest Address: His Excellency Dr Mohammed Al Ahbabi, Director-General, UAE Space Agency
- Day Two Keynote Address: Clare Grason, Programme Manager, Enhanced Mobile Satellite Services, DISA
- Day Three Keynote Address: Lieutenant Colonel Abde Bellahnid, Directorate of Joint Capability, SATCOMS & SAR Requirements, Department of National Defence Canada
- Special Closing Address: Michael Radermacher, Director of North American & Global Military Business Development, OneWeb
Exceptional Speaker Line Up For 2016 Includes:
- Colonel Leonardo Musmanno, Head of Navigation, Surveillance and SatCom Division, Italian Ministry of Defence
- Colonel Christophe Debaert, Head of French SatCom Programs, DGA France
- Lieutenant Colonel Kenneth Sandler, Assistant Chief of Staff G6, U.S Marine Corps Forces for Europe and Africa
- Wing Commander Rhys Taylor, Joint Communication and Information Systems (J6), New Zealand Defence Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Frank Valentin Nielsen, CIS Operations Support Department, Danish Defence Command
- Major Attila Horvath, SatCom Specialist, Hungarian Defence Forces
- Major Nicolas Stassin, Defense Staff/ Strategy Department/ Defense Development Division/ Capabilities Section/ Enabling Space, Belgian Defense
- Dean Olson, Senior SatCom Policy Analyst, DoD CIO, U.S Department of Defense
- Deanna Ryals, Chief of International MilSatCom, U.S Air Force
- Magali Vaissiere, Director of Telecommunications and Integrated Applications, European Space Agency and many more.
Visit www.globalmilsatcom.com/realwire to view the complete list of speakers, the 3-day event schedule and information on our delegates, sponsors and supporters.
Plus, event agenda includes 2 new pre-conference workshops, taking place on the 7th of November 2016:
- Workshop A: Architecting Space Systems. Hosted by The Aerospace Corporation
- Workshop B: The Low Earth Orbit Small Satellite Constellation Revolution. Hosted by Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd.
Lead Sponsor: SES. Gold Sponsor: Airbus Defence & Space.
Sponsors: Advantech Wireless, Avanti Communications, Boeing, Eutelsat, Hughes, Intelsat General, Lockheed Martin, LuxGovSat, Newtec, O3b Networks, Raytheon, Thales, ViaSat.
Exhibitors: Comsat, Comtech Telecommunications, Datapath, GATR Technologies, Spectra Group UK, Uniquesys.
18th annual Global MilSatCom
8th-10th November 2016
Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London, UK
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk